Dora Plus principles of evaluation at the Skytte Institute
General information about the Dora Plus sub-action 1.1 Short-term mobility (up to 30 days)
Preferred objectives of the study mobility, in order of priority:
- Participating in a conference with an oral presentation.
- Participation in a seminar/course/workshop/methods training (the topic of the event must be linked with the curriculum of the applicant and/or their thesis topic. Events that award credit points that can be carried over to the curriculum are preferred).
- Participating in a conference with a poster presentation.
- Other educational or research-related activities (e.g. working in libraries, developing study materials, working with a supervisor, participating in fieldwork, consultations or other similar tasks).
- Conference participation (without any type of presentation).
Requirements for applications:
- All applicants must explain how participation in the study mobility is related to their studies and/or research and/or development work and why is it necessary.
- If the aim of the learning mobility is independent work, a work plan signed by the supervisor must be added (PDF file).
- Alternatively, the student can have the work plan signed by the programme manager.
- If the aim of the learning mobility is participation in a conference, seminar, course, or methods training, then instead of the work plan, the student must add a motivational letter explaining the significance of the event and the links to their studies and/or research, which is signed by their supervisor (PDF file).
- Alternatively, the motivational letter can be signed by the programme manager.
- When participating in a conference, seminar, course, or methods training, a programme/agenda of the event should be added. If there is no confirmed programme, add a link to the website of the event (in the comment section).
- In the case of participation in a seminar/course/workshop/methods training or in the case of other educational/research-related activities, the applicant should explain why the knowledge cannot be obtained in the University of Tartu (e.g. own curriculum only offers basic courses on the topic of interest; the specific literature required is not available through University of Tartu Library and inter-library loans; wish to have consultations with several foreign experts etc.)
#juhtimine #koostöö #õppimine #õpetamine #rahvusvaheline