Re-mobilizing experienced and resourceful seniors as NEET brokers to help young people change depressed NEET situations.
It combines two of the most important social and educational challenges in the 21st century. Re-activate the increasing number of experienced seniors with social and educational potential to help counter the dramatic increase in depressed social situations among young people, with the mission to generate social and educational value from the dynamic interaction between these two “out of the economy” population groups.
The project started in September 2015, and will end in March 2018. It is implemented by 9 partner organizations, in 5 different territories of experimentation: Romania, Slovenia, Italy, Spain and France.
NEET U is a Strategic Partnership project funded by the Erasmus+ programme (Key Action 2) involving 9 European partner organisations:
- Pistes-Solidaires (France) - coordinator
- Asociatia de Consultanta si Consiliere Economico-Sociala Oltenia (Romania)
- Ekonomski Institut Maribor (Slovenia)
- Fondazione Risorsa Donna (Italy)
- Associazione Centro Studi Città di Foligno (Italy)
- Fundación Instituto Pedro Tarres de Educación en el Tiempo Libre (Spain)
- University of Chester (United Kingdom)
- University of Tartu (Estonia)
- Working with Europe (Spain)